Having a Wi-Fi connection is probably one of the greatest achievements when we speak about communications. The internet traveling through wavelengths is such a wonderful thing that is no wonder why access to it has been declared a human right by the United Nations.
While there are a lot of public networks in big cities that are free to be used by everyone, most of us find reassurance by using our private networks at home. That’s why so many people set Wi-Fi connections in their houses. This is another significant technological advancement that keeps us connected.
We are free to navigate for as long as we want until we hit the brick wall of an interrupted connection. It happens a lot, so you don’t need to worry about it. The best solution to this problem often requires that we set back our modems to their default settings, but to do that we need the old password
This where we face a challenge since many of us set our Wi-Fi networks and completely forget about this password until we encounter a problem just like the one we just described. There is no need to worry, though. WiFi Cracko is here to help us. This is a tool that is primed and ready to help we get back our WiFi password to gain connectivity as soon as possible.
After first it got reviewed by SecurityEquifax, this software became popular amongst thousands of people who were desperate to recover back their lost or hacked WLAN login information.
The App to keep us connected
The people behind WiFi Cracko firmly believes that everyone needs help to recover their access to the internet, and as such, the tool they have developed should be used for personal recoveries only. If you happen to have forgotten your password to access your Wi-Fi network, you can use WiFi Cracko to hack into your own router and fix the problems you are having real quick.
The people who developed WiFi Cracko is also very much aware of the misdeeds of many people around the world. They do not encourage anyone to use their app to get access to other wireless devices that don’t belong to your personal network. This act is considered illegal, and it can lead to criminal charges in most countries.
As we have stated already, WiFi Cracko is an application that has been developed to crack passwords and gain access to protected WPA/WEP and WPA2 – PSK networks. A lot of Internet users are not educated about how digital networking functions or how a computer can have a lot of trouble recovering back their Wi-Fi password if it’s misplaced or forgotten. This happens a lot when a network crashes, or the router is changed.
How to Handle WiFi Cracko
When it comes to functionality, it doesn’t get any easier than the basic mechanics of WiFi Cracko. It can be easily used by a basic user as long as he follows the instructions of use properly. These are detailed as it follows:
- First, you will have to download the app on your device and run the .exe file to install it. Visit its official website to download the WiFi Cracko tool:
- Then you will have to click on the option to scan for available networks and wait until all the SSID available networks are listed in a box below. Please note that you can also hack a mobile host spot on an iPhone or an Android device since they have their own WLAN system built in.
- Now you have to choose the network you need access to; the app will always recommend the strongest signal available
- After this, you need to check the security type of the network. The usual options are WEP/WPA/WPA2-PSK. If you are not sure on which one you should pick, there is an option named “How do I know this” to click on it. The app will automatically check this for you.
- After you are done, you will need to click the option “Start Hacking” and wait until the app cracks the password. It will take as long as it needs depending on the strength of the password. If the code is made of mixed characters, numbers, or uppercase & lowercase letters, it will take as long as 3 to 5 minutes to crack
After this, you will be done, as you can see this is a very easy to use application and very practical if you are a forgetful person. Try to remember your password this time around by writing down in a notepad to make sure you don’t lose it again!